Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

So, I've been trying to get a refund on something that I have no use for. I need that money for living expenses.

The price of what was bought, by accident, was not even listed at the beginning. The price was not displayed at the beginning. I have not used whatever the $50 was used in and I don't have any future use, yet I can't get a refund?? Can I get my money back??

This honestly feels like a scam. I've read the policy and have followed all the required steps to try and get my money back. If there are steps I might have missed, feel free to let me know, but I have tried everything I've been told. I've emailed and everything.

Anytime I've tried to contact about my refund it tells me the page was not fount. I'd really like my money back, thank you.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Bad help, And can take a while to get paid.

Comments

AmberK
Studypool Verified Representative

Hello there, I’m Amber from Studypool. I’m in charge of Customer Success.We apologize for the frustration you might have experienced on our platform.

To clarify the inconvenience you posted, let me explain things further.When posting a question on Studypool, you get a tutor recommendation whilst having the option of selecting a tutor yourself.Unfortunately, we do not grant refunds once a tutor has been assigned, if the tutor has worked on a question. The tutor deserves the funds to be transferred if they actually worked on your question. If you go through, https://www.studypool.com/refundpolicy, you will find some reasons why we won’t grant refunds.Next time, if you are not satisfied with a tutor’s work, you must file a Withdrawal Appeal.

You can appeal after the question's delivery time has elapsed with as much evidence as possible on the question's page conversation board.Although our investigations are thorough, if you give us your username and question link we can investigate further and explain why a certain decision was made.Feel free to send this to me at amber@studypool.com. Looking forward to hearing back from you,Amber S.Studypool Customer Success