They use tutors from different countries who are not smart at all. They can not pay tutors and t hey take money from u and makeup false reviews

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AmberK
Studypool Verified Representative

Hello there, I’m Amber from Studypool. I’m in charge of Customer Success.

We apologize for the frustration you might have experienced on our platform. To clarify the inconvenience you posted, let me explain things further.

When posting a question on Studypool, you get a tutor recommendation whilst having the option of selecting a tutor yourself.

Unfortunately, we do not grant refunds once a tutor has been assigned, if the tutor has worked on a question. The tutor deserves the funds to be transferred if they actually worked on your question.

If you go through, https://www.studypool.com/refundpolicy, you will find some reasons why we won’t grant refunds.

Next time, if you are not satisfied with a tutor’s work, you must file a Withdrawal Appeal. You can appeal after the question's delivery time has elapsed with as much evidence as possible on the question's page conversation board.

Although our investigations are thorough, if you give us your username and question link we can investigate further and explain why a certain decision was made. Feel free to send this to me at amber@studypool.com.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, Amber S. Studypool Customer Success