West Lebanon, New Hampshire

I heard about Studypool from a classmate. He uses it all the time to hire people to do his homework and essays.

I started to use it, too. Then, they sent me an email where could sign up to tutor. I didn't think they would hire me cause I'm only a freshman in high school. But, they did not even ask my age, social security number, or anything.

All they wanted was a street address and a cell phone number and a Facebook page. They also asked for the name of my school and what subjects I wanted to tutor. I had to type a few sentences about why I wanted to tutor. So far, I have done 6 jobs, today.

I really didn't know the answers to any of them. I just looked them up on Google and copyed and pasted. I have to wait 3 days before my money clears, so I can withdraw the money to paypal. This place is awesome.

I get $30 an hour for just looking stuff up on Google. No more mowing lawns and babysitting for me.

Don't know what everyone else is complaining about...I'm a little scared about the tutors that didn't get paid, though. I hope they pay me.

This person wrote the review because of "they hired me." of studypool work experience from Studypool. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Studypool to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Justanswer. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Studypool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments