Scholarship, Grants and Programs

After reviewing possible complaints about Studypool, we found they were soliciting our student organization in the same manner as others have complained about. They wanted to donate $100 to the student organization to have their logo with hyperlink and a brief sentence stating their sponsorship.

They asked for NO contract and would not provide a phone number to discuss this agreement. We did NOT proceed with this partnership after reading many complaints on multiple sites.

A "Jason" from Studypool is with the Partnerships Team @Studypool with a goal of expanding internationally. they wanted the link to be https://www.hcs.harvard.edu/sponsors PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS BEFORE USING THIS COMPANY FOR ANY TUTORING SERVICE OR ACCEPTING TERMS TO HAVE THEM SPONSOR YOUR STUDENT GROUP

This reviewer shared experience about "possible scam/fraud" and wants this business to "educate others". This person is overall dissatisfied with Studypool. The most disappointing about studypool sponsorship opportunity of student groups at Studypool was scam, are fraud and companys unethical practices and cheating Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Justanswer that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Studypool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Studypool to other companies on our site.

Comments

AmberK
Albany, New York, United States #1262899
Studypool Verified Representative

Hello, my name is Amber and I am in charge of Customer Success at Studypool.

Apologies for the oversight on this matter, as a fast growing business we miss things sometimes. If you shared our brand’s name, I want to reassure you that we are 100% willing to follow through on our sponsorship and that we have good intentions.

Please share with me the emails and the link to the specific sponsorship page that was agreed on, and I will try my best to make things work for both our parties.

Please contact me at amber@studypool.com so we can resolve as soon as possible.

Regards,