1.8

Studypool pretends to want to 'help' student groups and "sponsor them":

Recently, my organization was emailed by Sebastian Almnes of Studypool, who wanted to set up ad space on our university website in exchange for a $100 contribution to paypal.

I met the requirements and contacted Sebastian. However, Sebastian decided to drop off the planet Earth.

I knew that it sounded too good to be true, but our organization really needed the funds.

If your university club is contacted by Studypool, ignore it for the scamming company that it is.

Since the incident, I have deleted the ad space, and Sebastian has yet to reply.

agentkarter wrote the review because of "lies" at Studypool. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Studypool to "stop before your company is ruined and seen for what it seems to be-- a scam".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Justanswer. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Studypool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Studypool?

Comments

larissaa
Studypool Verified Representative

Hey there agentkarter,

I'm Larissa, the Lead of Marketing Operations at Studypool.I've recently joined the team and deal with our communication to users and organizations.

Sadly we've had associates in the past who have made faulty transactions with student orgs, we're on a long and exhaustive process of making amends with all of these. Would you be so kind as to message me at larissa@studypool.com in order to know a bit more about what your experience was with Sebastian?

Let's pay our dues :).

Hope to hear back from you.

larissaa
Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan, Honduras #1232236
Studypool Verified Representative

Hey there agentkarter,

Let's pay our dues :).

Hope to hear back from you.