You work so hard in studypool but when you want to withdraw your money, they tell you this

Unfortunately, your payment will not be paid out since it is under investigation. You have been caught with suspicious activities on our site. This is something we don't condone. For further information on our withheld payment guidelines go to (https://www.studypool.com/withheldpayment).

For me, I have read the terms and has not violated any. The support is so rude that when you reach for an answer, they send you the same message over and over again.

Students should avoid this website. Your tutors don't get paid for no reasons.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of companys unethical practices and cheating. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of studypool website. Studypool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned studypool website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Studypool. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Justanswer.

Comments

AmberK
Albany, New York, United States #1258696
Studypool Verified Representative

Hello I’m Amber, I’m in charge of Customer Success at Studypool.We apologize for the inconveniences you might have had using our platform.

Studypool always pays its tutors for legitimate earnings. If your payment was withheld, please go through https://www.studypool.com/withheldpayment.

Although our investigations are thorough, if you think your account is not associated with these issues, you’re more than welcome to send us your username, the specific withdrawal date and amount to further investigate it and share some details with you to clear things up.

Feel free to send this to me at amber@studypool.com.Looking forward to answer any doubts,

Amber S.

Studypool Customer Success

Los Ba, Laguna, Philippines #1221687

yeah...that is seriously happen to me!!

they says that i was caught doing malicious on the platform! so i asked them to bring the data or, any information to support their accusation on regarding on the said issue.

so until right now they are still quiet and not responding to my question and still now i was not able to withdraw my money...so lame management and the only thing that i was do is to face on my computer and put my hands on my face and doing face palm...

AmberK
to Anonymous Albany, New York, United States #1258697
Studypool Verified Representative

Amber S.

Studypool Customer Success

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1213050

Yes of course ,

Me too as a tutor they said payment declined ! imagine you gather 700$ in 4 days from referrals and you don't get paid any of it .

I didn't do anything outside the terms .

I just shared the promo code .

Can you tell me what's wrong , i'm very frustrated because of this piece of *** .