Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Studypool is a scam. I purchased some answers to a test to verify my answers and I never received the answers.

It has now been over 40 days and I still don't have my money back. There have been many emails and they always say there team is looking into it.

They have told me twice via email I was receiving a refund on my CC but I have yet to receive any refund. Go to chegg.com they have a small monthly fee which is less than what scampool charges for set of questions

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Studypool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Justanswer that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Studypool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Studypool to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hello there, I’m Amber from Studypool. I’m in charge of Customer Success.

We apologize for the frustration you might have experienced on our platform. To clarify the inconvenience you posted, let me explain things further.

When posting a question on Studypool, you get a tutor recommendation whilst having the option of selecting a tutor yourself.

Unfortunately, we do not grant refunds once a tutor has been assigned, if the tutor has worked on a question. The tutor deserves the funds to be transferred if they actually worked on your question.

If you go through, https://www.studypool.com/refundpolicy, you will find some reasons why we won’t grant refunds.

Next time, if you are not satisfied with a tutor’s work, you must file a Withdrawal Appeal. You can appeal after the question's delivery time has elapsed with as much evidence as possible on the question's page conversation board.

Although our investigations are thorough, if you give us your username and question link we can investigate further and explain why a certain decision was made. Feel free to send this to me at amber@studypool.com.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, Amber S. Studypool Customer Success