I have worked tirelessly to get paid and just when you withdraw, you're told your funds are withheld and are on investigation. The team is indeed very rude.

I suggest that we as tutors move to another site. Instead of working hard and some fools steal your money. This happened to me just recently when I withdrew $ 400. They are very big scammers.

I do not ever want to work with them ever again. The worst thing is, when you are due even for just an hour, they penalise you by degrading you, take the funds and also suspend you.

However, when it is you as the tutor, the studypool team does not respond with the same attitutde. PAY YOUR TUTORS YOU FOOLS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Studypool Customer Care.

Comments

AmberK
Albany, New York, United States #1258694
Studypool Verified Representative

Hello I’m Amber, I’m in charge of Customer Success at Studypool. We apologize for the inconveniences you might have had using our platform.

Studypool always pays its tutors for legitimate earnings. If your payment was withheld, please go through https://www.studypool.com/withheldpayment.

Although our investigations are thorough, if you think your account is not associated with these issues, you’re more than welcome to send us your username, the specific withdrawal date and amount to further investigate it and share some details with you to clear things up.

Feel free to send this to me at amber@studypool.com. Looking forward to answer any doubts,

Amber S.