Unable to locate phone number in reference to contacting someone by phone to get answer dealing with problems with Studypool. I am unable to locate any of your websites that would have a phone number or a point of contact to ask question about my so called account or issues associated with Studypool or the individual who is associated communicating with this website or company. Furthermore, need someone to call me or text about my issues dealing help in resolving complaints and problems with Studypool online that is available for students how are in need of help in a particular class that they are taking with intent of passing the particular class.

Review about: Studypool Customer Care.

I liked: As a victim who was reprimanded.

Comments

This company was a real disappointment. I paid $20 to view answers to a biology lab or get help with it and they took the money from my account but I couldn’t get into the information I needed.

Their online chat form of customer service was an absolute joke. It was like talking to a sarcastic middle school kid.

Very disappointed. Ended up filing a disputed with my bank to get my refund

AmberK
Studypool Verified Representative

Hi, Im Amber from Studypool. I am in charge of Customer Success.

I am sorry for any inconveniences you may have encountered on our site.

If you purchased one of our services, the phone number is available on your bank statement. Also, on our site, we do have a chat window on the bottom right of the page.

When you click on it, a customer service representative should be able to help you with any questions.

Please visit the FAQ links (https://www.studypool.com/howitworks) on our website to understand how the platform works.

Amber S.